Thursday, May 3, 2012

A glimpse

In case you've been wondering what I've been working on:
http://www.dreamhub21.com/

The really tall one. 620 meters tall!

Except I'm not working on the tower. I'm working on the podium at the base of the tower that you can just barely see as you 360 around the site. The podium is enormous; it encompasses retail, a conference center, a large auditorium, and also a bridge which brings people from the Yongsan train station to the tower within a lifted landscape/roof. For all of that, it's still dwarfed by the massiveness of the tower.

I can't find any images I really like of the project online, so this will be my first image-less post in a while.
(In case someone from the office stumbles upon this blog while obsessively google-ing the project, hello!)

1 comment:

  1. And hello to your coworkers too (at least the ones I met) ... lol. :P

    Looks cool!

    ReplyDelete