Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wallenburg

Finally got around to laying out my ug4 work in a publishable/manageable format. This was the project I worked on for my final semester of undergrad with Mireille. In a way, this project displays some of the major differences between what is possible at UofM TCAUP versus what I will be doing here at the GSD for the next four years. The idealogy of the two schools are vastly different. I'm beginning to appreciate the way that the GSD places its students firmly within architectural discourse, but in the beginning it was somewhat of a culture shock.

My ug4 studio was the beginning of the Detroit Unreal Estate Agency. We were an international group, working with MFA students from the Netherlands. You might be able to find more about our group online.

[The images are links you can click on if you need to get a larger view to read the text.]



No comments:

Post a Comment